Friday, August 20, 2010

Kasut Baru untuk Raya kan !!

Bite the bullet and bought a set of Bridgestone Battlax BT-023 Sports Touring tyres today (with a 190/50 rear, no 55 profile available at the shop). Just finished my run in (90km) with moderate lean angle and conservative throttle and braking. Feels good so far. The only difference I can feel (I'm no valentino rossi to know what feels like what) is that the bike leans in sharper and it feels a bit lighter (not loose). Hopefully this tires will have good range for the type of riding that I do.

Rear (190/50/17) Stock were 200/50



Front is default 120/70



I've reset my trip 2 for this tyre and let the counting begins. My previous lasted 3200km (Dunlop Qualifier - the stock sticky b-king rubber) (well, I can still use it but the middle is almost bald)

No comments:

Post a Comment